Republic of Croatia
- Republic of Croatia
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek
- University of Rijeka
- University of Split
- University of Zagreb
List of Chemistry Links
- Links for Chemists - University of Liverpool
- Sheffield ChemDex
- ChemCenter - American Chemical Society
- The World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Chemistry
- List of Chemistry Journals
- List of University Chemistry Departments
- Federal Resources for Educational Excellence - Science
- 30 Federal agencies formed a working group to make hundreds of federally supported education resources available at this web site.
- Science Hypermedia, Inc.
- On-line and CD-ROM educational hypermedia for general chemistry, analytical chemistry, instrumental analysis, optics, and electronics.
- Laboratory Encyclopedia
- The Laboratory Resources are a set of web pages that include text, images, video, and self check questions. The topics included are those that are commonly encountered in the first-year chemistry laboratory.
Chemistry Education Resources
- Courses and Topics, Chemical Images and Databases, Chemical Safety, Periodicals and Presentations, Software, Educational Organizations, History of Chemistry, Science Reference Desk, Material Sciences, Other Chemistry Links
- Principles of Chemistry
- This site presents information and exercises on selected topics in introductory chemistry to the web-surfing chemistry students of the world.
Periodic Table of the Elements
- Periodni sustav elemenata - Croatian language
- Periodická tabulka prvku - Czech language
- Seilnachts Periodensystem der Elemente - German language
- Tableau périodique des éléments - French language
- Tavola periodica degli elementi - Italian language
- Softciencias Tabela Periódica - Portuguese language
- Periodic Table - WebElements - English language
- Translation tools from SYSTRAN
- Translate website or text via translation software or online translator. Solutions for corporate, small business and personal. Customized dictionary. Language: English, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese.
- Amethyst Galleries' Mineral Gallery
- The Mineral Gallery is a constantly growing database of mineral descriptions, images, and specimens, together with several ways of accessing these descriptions. The descriptions include searchable mineralogical data, plus other information of interest to students and rock hounds!
- Mineral Collectors Page
- This is the home-page of the Mineralogy Club of Antwerp, Belgium. We bring information relevant to mineral collectors, with lots of links to other mineralogy or earth science related sites.
- NIST Chemistry WebBook
- NIST site provides chemical and physical property data on over 30,000 compounds.
- Winners of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- A comprehensive list of Nobel Prize Laureates in Chemistry, at the Nobel Prize Internet Archive.